Tesseract installation depends on lots of other packages, the main one being leptonica. I was working on installing tesseract OCR on Cent OS 5.5. These were the steps that enables me to successfully set it up on Cent OS 5.5 and openSuse 11.3.
You may use zypper instead of yum on openSuse 11.3, the instructions and package names remain the same.
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
The MIME type to play WMV file using the HTML <Object> tag is video/x-ms-wmv.
A more detailed list of MIME types for microsft media files can be found here
I got a solution that is working perfectly for me. This solution give you the complete flexibility to not to use setTransient(true), but still have your custom components working pefrectly.
I have used it with my components having a lot of commandLink components.
Please have a look at the following code snippet
The postback functionality that you intend to achieve for avoiding duplicate submission can be achieved by combining the URL method and the request URL verification.
If I assume the url for which you want to implemennt such checks is "http://host/page.html"
You can include the following code snippet into your jsp/servlet.
Though most of the times IFRAME is the obvious solution to render a PDF document, but it certainly may not be the most decent solution of all.
1. Download and install latest version of TortoiseSVN from http://tortoisesvn.net/
2. Download and install PuTTy Windows installer from http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty-0.60-installer.exe
3. The PuTTy installer installs PuTTygen and PuTTY executables.
4. Login to your *NIX account and generate public/private keys by running the following command. Please provide the pass-phrase to secure your private key when prompted
ssh-keygen -t dsa
In order for maven to pick up custom user credentials for a protected repository, please follow the following steps
1. Goto C:\Documents & Settings\<username>\.m2 folder in windows machine
2. Edit the settings.xml file with the following information
Before launching eclipse, please create the following envronment variable, as per the individual machine's